Sign up for a Loan Workshop (required for all 1st time borrowers)
*Students unable to attend an on-campus loan workshop can complete CFNC's online Advanced Money Management for Community College Students class as an alternative. Note: Students wiihout a CFNC Profile will need to create one.
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeals:
Student appeals received after the deadline will not be heard until the following term.
- Summer 2013 Deadline: Deadline Passed
- Fall 2013 Deadline: - July 26, 2013 (1:00pm)
Students must meet with the SAP Appeal Counselor before submitting an appeal.
Students who do not make a one-on-one appointments can attend one of the group SAP Appeal Sessions, which will be held in the Goess Student Center on the following dates:
- 7/22/13: 9am & 2pm
- 7/23/13: 9am & 2pm
- 7/24/13: 9am & 2pm
- 7/25/13: 9am & 2pm
- 7/26/13: Appeal Deadline @ 1:00pm (NO APPOINTMENTS)
Pell Grant News:
Priority Deadlines for Financial Aid:
First priority given to students who file a FAFSA AND turn in all paperwork by these deadlines:
- Summer Term - March 15
- Fall Term - May 15
- Spring Term - October 15
To Check Your Award . . .
- Go to our web portal, "myPittCC", at my.pittcc.edu, and log in using the login instructions available above the login box; "How do I Login?"
- Once you’re logged in, click on the “PCC Services Link ” in your LaunchPad area
- Select “FA Status by Term” from the menu on the left hand column
- Select the Award Period you wish to review
- If your award has been processed, it will be detailed here. No award listed?? We may still be processing your file. Check your myPittCC account frequently for updates. Please note that an award letter will also be mailed to you once your file is complete.
Information about the various types of financial aid you may receive through Pitt Community College - including scholarships, grants, federal work study employment, and loans.
Some frequently asked questions about financial aid, receiving financial aid, and the financial aid application process.
As a community college student, you are eligible to receive education tax credits that can reduce the expense of your education.
How to reach the financial aid department if you have a question or problem.