Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange for Young Professionals
This prestigious scholarship gives students the opportunity to study abroad. Students will go to Germany for a full year. They would have the program paid for. Students do not need to speak German as they will participate in a two month intensive German course. Afterwards, they will take four months of academic classes followed by a four-five month internship. Deadline for applying is December 1, 2014. More information can be found at https://www.cbyx.info
Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship available to PCC Students
The application period is now open for the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation scholarship for students planning to transfer to a 4-year school. Students meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply.
- Be a current student at an accredited U.S. community college or two-year institution with sophomore status by December 31, 2014, or a recent graduate (since Spring 2010).
- Plan to enroll full time in a baccalaureate program at an accredited college or university in Fall 2015.
- Have a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.5 or better on a scale of 4.0 (or the equivalent).
- Demonstrate significant unmet financial need. We will consider applicants with family income up to $95,000.
- Have not previously been nominated for the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship.
For more information, please visit the website at: www.jkcf.org
Deadline for applications is December 2, 2014
American Muscle (Automotive technology or related field)
Awards two scholarships each semester of $2000 each to students seeking an education in automotive technology.
Scholarship and Internship Opportunity with The Union Scholars Program for students interested in learning more about the Labor Movement. Deadline is February, 28th. For more information please visit The United Negro College Fund website.
For seniors in a public high school in North Carolina. Some residency restrictions. Due March 31, 2014.
For Durham Public School seniors. Due April 1, 2014.
Golden Leaf application due dates:
Fall and Spring - November 15, 2014
Summer - March 13, 2015
Note: Funds will be awarded after late registration
Faculty Senate Scholarship (applications due by March 20, 2014)
SECU Foundation Scholarship Program (applications due June 1, 2014)