About the Library
PCC Library supports the mission of the College by providing a vibrant and innovative environment designed to inspire academic excellence and promote lifelong learning.
Adopted December 9, 2013
Incorporating the values and standards set forth by the American Library Association, PCC Library strives to fulfill its mission by:
- Providing diverse, up-to-date, and well-organized information resources in a variety of formats
- Providing attractive and adequate space conducive to study and other information-seeking needs
- Providing current, relevant technology to help meet career and academic goals
- Providing individualized, point-of-need instruction in research techniques and information retrieval methods
- Maintaining a knowledgeable and responsive staff of information professionals and support personnel, who promote an environment of equal treatment and mutual respect
- Communicating and collaborating in a professional manner internally and with others in the College community and community at large, so as to assess and improve services and policies on a continuing basis
Adopted February 21, 2014
Overview of the various collections of books and media maintained by the Library.
Library service desks and staff directory.
- View the Library floorplan and a campus map. Get directions to campus.
Find out how many items circulate in a year or the dollar value of the collection.
- Circulation: Loan Periods, Overdue Fines, & Flags
- Food and Beverage Policy
- Patron Behavior Policy
- Information Technology Resources Acceptable Use Policy (campus-wide policy)
- Collection Development and Management Policy
- Collection Development Plan [PDF]
Information about the many different services provided by PCC Library. Includes information about Circulation, Reference, Outreach, and more.