Curriculum Sheets for University Transfer
2014 New Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA)
Use one of the 2014 New CAA Curriculum Sheets below if you are a:
- Fall 2014 (or later) freshman student
- Fall 2014 (or later) out of state student
- Fall 2014 (or later) student who changed major to UT
2014 New CAA Curriculum Sheets:
UNC Baccalaureate Degree Plans:
Links to UNC Baccalaureate Degree Plans
1997 Original Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA)
Use one of the 1997 Original CAA Curriculum Sheets below if you are a:
- Continuing community college student prior to Fall 2014
1997 Original CAA Associate in Arts Degrees Curriculum Sheets:
Pre-Birth to Kindergarten Education
Pre-Middle Grades Education
1997 Original CAA Associate in Science Degree Curriculum Sheet:
Associate in Science
If you have any questions about which curriculum sheet to follow, feel free to contact the Student Success Center or your academic advisor for further clarification.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What high school courses are required for college transfer students?
- Where are the North Carolina Universities and Community Colleges located?
- How and when can I register?
- Is this science course for me?
Note: There is a 10-year time limit in effect for biology and chemistry courses because of the dynamic nature of scientific knowledge. Biology and chemistry courses will receive general education course credit for courses completed within 10 years of the current semester. Biology and Chemistry courses completed prior outside the time limit may receive elective credit. For further information, please refer to PCC Catalog.