Summer/Fall 2016 Registration Information
Daily Start Time is: 4:00 a.m.
NEW 1st-time freshmen (no previous college):
All 1st time freshmen MUST attend NSO in order to register for Summer 2016. Sign-up for NSO at www.pittcc.edu/academics/student-orientation/orientation-registration.html.
Placement Testing is required to register for classes. Schedule a testing appointment and view testing waiver information at www.pittcc.edu/academics/admissions/placment-testing
After attending NSO, students may register with an advisor.
Priority Registration for Summer/Fall 2016
Note: New Fall 2016 students register during Orientation Sessions held in Summer 2016
- April 11: 64+ credit hours
- April 12: 48-63 credit hours
- April 13: 36-47 credit hours
- April 14: 24-35 credit hours
- April 18: 12-23 credit hours
- April 19: 1-11 credit hours
- April 20: Zero credit hours
- April 21: New Students for Summer ONLY!
- May 2: Priority Registration for Summer and Fall Ends
- May 3: Summer 2016 Bills mailed
- May 10: Payment due for Summer classes by 5:00 p.m. (Unpaid schedules will be deleted!)