- Continuing Education Registration Desk hours of operation:
Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Continuing Education & Community Development is located at the Pitt Community College Greenville Site: 3107 S. Memorial Dr. (We are not located on main campus.)
- Registration in Continuing Education & Community Development Division is on a First Come-First Served basis.
Fees MUST be paid by check, money order or credit card (MasterCard or Visa). NO CASH ACCEPTED!
Any adult 18 years of age or older (and out of high school) may register for a course.
- Individuals 16-18 years of age must have written permission from their high school official before registering for a class. (We will provide the High School Release Form).
- There is no registration fee for Adult Basic Education and Adult High School courses.
- No walk-in registration on 1st day of classes with the exception of Basic Skills continuing students.
- New and returning Basic Skills students must attend an orientation or assessment.
- You must register three (3) days before class start date for Continuing Education classes (this excludes Basic Skills classes).
- Pitt Community College reserves the right to change schedules at any time and to add or withdraw courses.
For more information contact us at (252) 493-7388