- Continuing Education Registration Desk normal hours of operation:
Monday – Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Continuing Education Registration Desk summer hours of operation:
Monday – Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 6:15 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Continuing Education & Community Development is located at the Pitt Community College Greenville Center: 3107 S. Memorial Dr. Greenville, NC 27834 (We are not located on main campus.)
- Registration in Continuing Education & Community Development Division is on a First Come-First Served basis.
- You can register and pay either in person or by fax. Do not hesitate to call with questions!
Fees MUST be paid by check, money order, or credit card (MasterCard or Visa).
NO CASH ACCEPTED!
Any adult 18 years of age or older (and out of high school) may register for a course.
- Individuals 16-18 years of age must have written permission from their high school official before registering for a class. (We will provide the High School Release Form).
- You must register three (3) days before class start date for Continuing Education classes. There are exceptions so please call if you have a question!
- Pitt Community College reserves the right to change schedules at any time and to add or withdraw courses.
For more information contact us at (252) 493-7388.