Out-of-State students please click here!
First Steps Information:
Distance Learning Services:
- PCC Library: The Library supports the research needs of both distance and on-campus students with quality resources that are available online and in print. PCC librarians will be glad to meet with you by phone, online, or in person to help you find the information you need.
- UpSwing:- Free Online Tutoring Service (also available from your my.pittcc.edu Launchpad and from within Moodle).
- Ed 2 GO - List of online classes available through the Economic and Community Development Department.
- Virtual Learning Community - Search for Online Courses at all NC Community Colleges
- NC Broadband - Search for Internet Access Providers at North Carolina's Broadband website