Individual College Items
1. Merchandise is delivered to the Shipping & Receiving area located in the metal building behind the Facilities Management (bldg # 5 on college map).
2. Most deliveries are received during the morning hours, at which time the purchase order numbers and the names of recipients are identified.
3. The packages are then weighed, logged in, and marked with recipient’s name and delivery location. Packages are delivered to the office of the Purchase Order initiator, unless special delivery instructions are entered into the comments section of the Purchase Order.
4. Packages are delivered the next business day morning prior to 8:00 am. If you desire your packages to be placed at a specific location within your office, please notify the Shipping & Receiving Office, 4494.
5. Equipment items are identified and added to the college’s inventory by the Inventory Control Officer and delivered at a later time.
6. All purchase order items are then inventoried by Inventory Control Officer prior to delivery.
1. Personal Items will be delivered to the recipient’s office in the same manner as Individual College Items.2. If you are expecting a COD package, please deliver a check or your credit card number to Shipping & Receiving prior to the expected delivery. If your funds are not on hand at the time of delivery, your package will not be delivered.