Janet Mintern, Director
Brian Bothern, Systems Administrator
Khalid Abdelfattah, Application Programmer
Susan Counterman, Application Programmer/Analyst
The IT Administrative Computing Services department is the central interface for PCC's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems. Datatel Colleague is our core ERP system which integrates all data and processes of PCC into a unified system and database. This department is responsible for:
- PCC's unified database that stores data for the various system modules.
- PCC’s unified document imaging database, that stores data for the various functional departments
- Provides tier 3 software/server support for business critical applications for the ERP and document imaging
- Maintains and deploys multiple components of computer software and hardware to achieve integration with Colleague, PCC’s unified database and third party interfaces/add-ons.
- Programming for the applicable databases and to the operations of the operating system of the applicable hardware
- Maintaining and creating documentation for assigning access rights to ensure the accountability, integrity and security of the PCC ERP databases
- Maintaining current levels of patches both at the software levels as well as the hardware levels
- Provides unique IT functions for individual departments who have a Service Level Agreement with OITS.