PCC Paralegal Association
Email - email@example.com
The Pitt Community College Paralegal Association is a student-run organization created in 1993. PCCPA is an affiliate of the North Carolina Paralegal Association, which advances the standards and recognition of paralegal profession.
Objectives and purposes of PCCPA are:
- To form a fraternity among student paralegals attending Pitt Community College.
- To promote the organization of local associations throughout North Carolina.
- To establish good fellowship among our members, NCPA and PCPA members, and other national, regional, and local associations, and members of the legal community.
- To encourage a high order of ethical and professional attainment.
- To further education among prospective members of the paralegal profession.
- To cooperate with bar associations and the NCPA.
Membership is open to all students in the Pitt Community College Paralegal Technology Program. Please visit our Membership page for more information on joining PCPAA.