The PCC Mission Statement and Goals establish overall direction for the College. Institutional assessment is using data to measure the extent to which the college accomplishes is mission and goals.
Process and Activities
- Update the PCC Mission, Goals, and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) on a periodic basis.
- Use KPI's to monitor overall effectiveness of PCC. Forward identified deficiencies to the appropriate Strategic Planning Team to develop interventions.
- Review/monitor General Education assessment and use results
- Engage & monitor use of assessment results for Critical Success Factors Report, CCSSE, SENSE, Noel-Levitz, etc.
- Review /monitor currency of Administrative Plans/Processes:
- Facilitate/support institutional and program accreditation
Document & Flowcharts Related to Institutional Operational Planning
PCC's General Education
Competencies & Process