Students & Alumni
The Career Services office can help you with:
- Exploring majors and career choices
- Researching possible occupations
- Career Assessments – learn about your interests, values, and abilities
- Resume and cover letter development
- Mock interviews (practicing interviews)
- Job search tactics
- Using social media in your job search
- How to use Bulldogs for Hire
- Career-related workshops and other events
We work with currently enrolled curriculum level students (full- and part-time, and distance education) at Pitt Community College, as well as recent alumni.
Throughout this website you will find helpful information on the job search process, career assessments, upcoming events, and links to useful career websites.
Appointments must be scheduled in advance and are set for an hour in length. For those students and alumni who are unable to attend an appointment in person on campus, phone and e-mail appointments are available. To schedule an appointment, please call the Counseling Office at 252.493.7245.
Bulldogs for Hire
Bulldogs for Hire is PCC's online database of jobs, internships, employers, and career events accessible only by PCC curriculum students and alumni.
In Bulldogs for Hire, students can:
- Search and apply for full- and part-time jobs and internships
- Learn about local, statewide, and national employers in your field of study
- Upload and store your resume, cover letter, and other career-related documents
- Save search criteria for quick reference
- Receive notifications of jobs that meet your specific criteria
- Register for career events such as Career Fairs, Employer On-Campus Recruiting Events, and Workshops
You will need your PCC e-mail address and Student Identification Number to login to Bulldogs for Hire. Login here!