2012-2013 Event Series
Women's Resource Fair
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Goess Student Center, Multipurpose Room
The purpose of the Women's Resource Fair is to educate PCC students regarding programs and activities on and off campus, that contribute to the health and wellness of women. All students are encouraged to attend.
Each person attending will receive a healthy snack and will be entered into a drawing for a massage certificate, courtesy of the Pitt Community College's Therapeutic Massage Program.
Vendors Attending the Fair Include:
- The Employee Security Commission
- REAL Crises Center
- The Center for Family Violence Prevention
- The Boys and Girls Club of Pitt County
- The Health Department Family Planning
- The Health Department Nutrition/WIC Program
- The Health Department Preconception Health
- Eastern NC Stop Human Trafficking Now Organization
- R.A.D. - Rape Aggressive Defense Systems
- PiCASO - Pitt County AIDS Service Organization
- PCC-COS - Circle of Sisters
- PCC Career Services
- PCC Tutorial Services
And many more...
For more information, please contact the Women's Resource Center Coordinator, Olivia Sutton, Counselor, (252) 493-7222.