Experience PCC Academics Continuing Education Distance Learning Faculty & Staff Contact
Apply Now Click Here
Back to:
Counseling Services

University Transfer Services

Students planning to transfer to four-year colleges or universities are responsible for becoming acquainted with that institution's departmental requirements in the intended major and being guided by those requirements in selecting curricular courses and electives. The College maintains a file of catalogs of many other colleges and universities in the counselors' offices and in the Learning Resources Center. The counselors and the faculty advisors will assist students in selecting an appropriate institution and in interpreting its requirements.

Students planning to complete Pitt Community College graduation requirements at another college should refer to GRADUATION AFTER TERMINATION OF ATTENDANCE.

For more information contact:

General Counseling Services
(252) 493-7245

Goess Student Center, Room 120

VACANT, University Transfer Counselor
(252) 493-7741

Student Development Division
Pitt Community College
Greenville, NC 27835-7007