Web ResourcesDisclaimer: The following list of Internet sites are not, in any way, to be considered an endorsement by Pitt Community College.
When you click on an Internet site, you will be leaving the Pitt Community College site. You may want to bookmark this page.
Federal Government Sites
State Government Sites
- North Carolina State Government Home Page
- Department of Health and Human Services
- NC Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- NC Division of Mental Health, Development Disabilities and Substance Abuse Services
- NC Division of Services for the Blind
- NC Division of Services for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- NC Council on Developmental Disabilities
- NC Division of Public Health
- NC Division of Aging and Adult Services
- NC Assistive Technology Program
- Ability Hub Search Engine
- disAbility Information & Resources
- The DRM WebWatcher: Assistive Technology
Other Sites of Interest
- Transition to College.net
- Disability Advocates and Resource Center (DARC)
- Web Accessibility Initiative
This is not a complete list of related websites.