Address/Name Changes


This form is completed by students needing to change their address or name.


? Student completes the address/name form in the Admissions and Records office.   A picture id is required before the change form is accepted

? Students may also request a change of address only by emailing The email MUST come from the students' myPittCC account.

Click here  to print the Change of Address form from our website.

Contact for further information:

Helen Kelley, 252-493-7722

Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Free Kindle producer