Hilton Names PCC Its 'Company of the Month'
GREENVILLE—The Hilton Greenville is honoring Pitt Community College in August as part of its Company of the Month program.
The Hilton launched its Company of the Month program in May to highlight and celebrate companies that help the local community. Eastern Area Health Education Center, NACCO Materials Handling Group and Vidant Medical Center also have been honored.
• As the designated company in August, Pitt Community College will receive:
• A month-long display and welcome sign in the hotel’s main lobby;
• The hotel’s executive boardroom renamed in PCC’s honor for the month;
• Discounts for all PCC employees and students in the Villedge Wood Fire Kitchen and Bar;
• A month-end company reception hosted by the Hilton;
• Free advertisement and community exposure generated by the hotel.
A member of the N.C. Community College System, PCC has been in operation since 1961. The college awards associate degrees, diplomas and certificates for more than 60 programs and provides adult basic education, literacy training and occupational extension courses.
PCC serves more than 23,000 credit and non-credit students annually.