Experience PCC Academics Continuing Education Distance Learning Faculty & Staff Contact
Back to:

International Student

Pitt Community College is approved to issue I-20 forms for all associate degree programs, including university transfer Associate in Science or Associate in Arts degrees. These programs prepare students to enter most four-year colleges and universities at the junior level to complete a bachelor's degree.

Why Choose Pitt Community College?

Who are you?